♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Now Doing My Homework ..
Hais ... Write The Compo And Do The Maths !!!
Grrrrrr ... I Want To Play ! But Holiday Over Soon !!! T.T
Sad ... Hahs !!! Hmm ... Go Back School Can See Someone Lerhhx !!!
And Brader Promise That Every Tues And Thurs Will Come And Fetch Me Go Home ..
Hahahahahssss , So Good Worx ... But uhhs ... He After CCA So Tired Liao ...
Aiya Nevermind , He Very Anything Derhhx Lorhhx ... Plus He Want Marhhs ...
HAHAHAHA ... Hmm ... I Do Finish My Homework First ...
Later Than I Blog Again xD
Or Else Later BraDer Scold Wo Again ...
Cry T.T Hmm .... Cya' PeePolllsss !!!


SMILES !
LuLu x3