♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

RAWR ! today nothing to do also , training was tiring , wanna die in spot lols !
2pm arrived at SENGKANG LRT waiting for xavier come . Aline , Azalea and sharon also there . they say they accompany me wait . Waited so longgggg . He finally came , then he say he waiting for someone lols ! My friends all inside the LRT already , they say they don't wanna be late and they want practice last week learned the things so they dom't wanna wait already . hais ! Nvm , i also go lo ...
Reach skuu , i was looking if they arrived already anot . see see see , they arrived already . walking , talking tgt , so happy . hahas .... happy for him , cause he moody marhhs , see him happy jiu ok lerhhx ! ><
Today so happy because went home with alot of ppl and my "SPECIAL"
Hhas ! so sweet ... reach home lerhhx . Nothing to do . Wiosh he on9 as fast as possible .
ahahs ... When are you coming back . I think i don't have a chance lerhhx . He like someone in skuu but don't want tell me who the person is . confirm plus chop not me lerhhx lorhhx !
hais ~ NVM ! I must be strong . haahs !!!

I LOVE YOU "SOMEONE"
WAITING EVERYDAY ,
EVERY HOUR ,
EVERY MINUTES ,
EVERY SECOND ...
JUST WANT
YOUR WARM
HUGGSS
AGAIN ! MWARKKS !!
I WANNA HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS ,
DON'T WANT TO LET YOU GO ! WILL TAT HAPPEN?
hahas ! JING XUAN you think too much lerhhx .
tats all for TODAY iie tink ... ...
BYES! Stay happy everyone ...


JINGXUANNN ((((:

No comments: