woohoo ~ today went to East Coast wit Ms Ng , Her Fwens , 1N1 some ppl and 1N3 some ppl :DDD
so so so HAPPY ~~~~~
Then iie went Roller Blades with Ms Ng and alot of ppl , some cycle :D
Then very tired liaos , everybody jiu meet at McDonald lo ...
I was so tired and sian sian liao ... Alvinaaaa came in then told me she saw "SPECIAL" ...
I run out like siao ! without asking where did she saw "SPECIAL" lolx !
Alvina say "SPECIAL" was playing Volley Ball worhhx 0.0
Then don't want disturb him lo ... hahas :DDDD
I thought he say he go WEST Coast ? y from WEST fly to EAST ?
hahahaahs >< anw , happy luhhs . Thought i cannot find him .
But , when playing at the beach there , I was siting down with some ppl playing Games then he suddenly appear ,
he ride bike lo ... shock to see him !! hahas >< abit shy shy too .
Ms Ng keep on don't let me see him . so sadd la ! hahas ><
Then alot of ppl help me say wad "Ms Ng , you cnt lidatt de leiis , they love each other really very much ." ROFL ! ! I feel like laughing luhhs ...
Want go home that time , thought "SPECIAL" go home already cannot see him .
But I was wrong worhhx . Saw him again ! "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" iie shout . Because He Shout My Name So Loud ! wah , damn HAPPY !!!!
Tml WUSHU ! Die again lorhhx !
JINGXUAN must eat more or will faint ....
hahas >< reminded myslf ... lalas ~
I WILL BE WAITING ,
EVERYDAY ,
EVERY MINUTES ,
EVERY SECOND .
NO MATTER WHERE ARE YOU ,
YOU WILL STILL BE IN
MY HEART ! LOVE YOU LA !
COME BACK SOME DAY ,
I WILL WAIT !!! :DDDDDD
MWARKKS YOU ,
WITH LOVESSSSS ,
JINGXUANNNN ((((((((::::::::
No comments:
Post a Comment