♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

This Song " Pretty Boy"
I Feel Like Crying Always After Listening To It ...
What I've Been Through ...
The Times Me And My This Friend ...
We Sang The Song 2Years Back On Stage ...
But Because Of Some things ,
Our Friendship ...
Haisss ~ =/

JINGXUAN ...