Today Really Nothing To Do , Seriously ..
My Life Is Getting More Boring Than Last Time ...
Nothing Surprising And Interesting Happen ...
Just Sleep , Wake up , Bathe , Eat , Use Comp , Chat On Phone , Go On Friendster , Go On Msn , Most Of The Time Just SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP :p
Tomorrow I'm Going To School With Alanna Sistaaa , To Ask The Don't Know What Thing About The LMS ... -.- Sianzxzxzx ! Then After That Maybe Going To Bugis ...
Tuesday , Going To The BBQ At Pasir Ris Park ... Hahahs ... Looking Forward To It Yeaaaa :)
I Want Roller Blades Again , YEAH ! Hahs ... I Also Want To Take LOTS & LOTS & LOTS Of Photo With Friends !!! >.<
Wednesday , Going Sell Hamsters ... Two Of Them ... =(
So Saddddd ! But ... Really I need help Family Marhhs !
Hais ~ Then BROTHER Morning Got NAFA Worhhx ...
Good Luck Ehhs BROTHER ! LOVES !
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
OhYa ! Today Father Day ... Should Be I Buy Things Give Father But Why Is Father Buy Things For Me Worhhs ? Ahahaaaa !!! Cute Father :x
He Bought A New Pillow And Boster For Me ... Maybe He Want Me Remember Him Everyday Barhhs ! MWARKKS ... FATHER I LOVE YOU !!!
Now , I Would Like To Wish All Fathers A "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY"
hahahahahahhzxzxzxzx !!!!!!!!!!!
WAHH ! NOW ALREADY "1:04AM"
ALREADY !! Gonna Sleep Lerhhx Orelse ,
Tommorow Cant Wake Up Alanna Gonna Scold Me
Again :x Ok Larhhsssss ....
GoodNightsss , Sweet Dreamsss ,
Cya' PeeePollllll !!!!
JINGXUANNNN
:DDDDDDDD