♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hmm ... Now Reach Home Lerhhx ... Nothing To Do Lerhhx ... Blog Finish Check Check Friendster Maybe Gonna Sleep Lerhhx ... Hahsss !!! Because Today Really Very Tired Luhhs !!! Hehs !!! Rollerblades And Then Ride Bike Awhile ... EeeeeYerrrr , Really Tired Narhhs ! Tommorow Still Need Go Sell HAMSTERS ... Two Of My Cute Babiess Hammy ...
Ohya !!! My Vanilla Breed Again ... Wth !!! 6 Some More Lehhs !!! Wahh ... Gonna Open BlogShop Soon ... !!! Hahahs !!! :x Ermm ... Wahh , Now Tired Till Really Want Die Uhhs !!


Brother Tommorow Got NAPFA ... JiaYous Laaaa ... Aiya You Sure Can Derhhs LAAAA ! You Like Legs So Long Then Stamina Like Very Good Lidatt LOLS ! ... Hahas !! JIAYOUS JIAYOUS Luhhs !!!! See You Tommorow ... :DDDD


Lovesss ,
LuLu x3

This Is A Picture Which I Took Just Now In WhiteSand Kopitiam ... Hahs !!! Playing Azalea's PSP :p LOLS !!! Cute Siahhx ... See Till Like Don't Know What Like That :x GRRRRR .... Tired Liao .... Good Night Everyone !!! Be Happy !!! SMILESS !!

AND PLEASE DO SCROLL DOWN AND SEE THE PICTURES WHICH I TOOK TODAY IF YOU WANT , BEACAUSE I TOOK ALOT JUST NOW ... AHAHS ! :DDD

THANKS AND GOODNIGHT !!! LOVESSSS , LuLu x3