♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Sunday, June 14, 2009


Today Nothing to do ...

Hais ... Siannnnnn !

WeiTing havent reply my sms ... also don't know if later got go ZiYi house or not ...

If have , then don't know Tawei Can go or not . hais ~

Hmm ... Really nothing to do lorhhx ... Boredddddd !


Brother Kain Also don't know what he doing leh , i want meet him leh ...

GRRRR ! ! ! Now I try unlocked my blog a few days , If don't have anything then i

Will unlocked barhhs ... If the spamming thing come again , I have to locked again :(


Tonight mayber i'll blog again barhhs ...

Cya peeps ...

JINGXUAN ....