After School Called MuMu Straight ! Because I Called Him Every Time After School What :x Hahahs >.<
Then Went Home With Alanna Sisterrr ! Saw LiEr And YiMiN ... ^^ Then Went Home Together Also Lorhhx ... :DDDDD Reach Home Liao Then Change Liao Then Use Comp ... Then Go Eat Awhile ... After That Use Comp Again ... TeeHee :x Ermm ... ... Nothing To Do Lehhs !
Ohya HAVE !!! My Maths :D Hahahs , No Do Monday Detention Lehhs ... :(
Err ... Aiya , Tonight Then Do Laaaa ... Now Want To Relax ... :x
MUMU I MISS YOU !!! MISS YOU ALOT ALOT LAAAA !
Grrrr ! Rawr !!!!!!!!! I Want Sleep Laaaa ... I'm So Sleepy Right Now ! :D GaaaaaHaaash ! ! >.<
MuMu Today 5PM Dismiss Worhhx ... :( Sobs ... Cannot Disturb Him ... He Need Study De ... :D
So In The Mean Time I'm Going To Find Something To Do :x So I Won't Get Bored Easily And Think About Lots Of Things ! Hahahahhs xDDDD
Today Saw Desiree ... She Very Cute , Altough She's Older Than Me Luhhs ... But Still Really Cute Narhhs ... :x Hahahhs , The Way She Talks ... Aiya , I Don't Know How To Say Laaa ... Just Very Friendly Lorhhx ... Hahahhs >.<
MuMu , 我爱你 !!!
24 More Days To The 2nd Mth !!! Jiayous Oh Darling !
Hahahahahhs ... Today Saw "Moo" ice cream ... Actually Wanna
Buy De ... But I Bought Other Flavour ... Hahahhs >.<
Saw That Ice Cream Name Moo ... I Thought Of U "MuMu"
Hahahhs ... Today In Class I Very Siao Siahh ! Keep Thinking About You Saying
Alot Of Your Things To Alvina And Demi ... Lol !!!
Baby , I Wanna Tell You Something :
You Are My Drug ,
I'm Addicted To You ,
I Need To Take You Everyday ,
I Need You With Me !
You Are My Drug ...
I Will Never Quit
Because You Are The Only Drug
That I Love And You Make Me Strong
I LOVE YOU BABY !!!! You Are Mine !!! Hahahhs >.<
Mwarkks ... You Get Me Love Sick ... :p
TeeHees !!! :x

I MISS MY LAOGONG <3 24 More Days To Our 2nd Month ! Hahahhs ... And My Love For You Will Never Change :x Hahahahs ! "Hubby" & "Wifey" Together Always ! Hahahhs ... Promised To Be By Your Side All The Times !!! Never Let You Go !!! Hahahhs ! I Will Always Be Your LuLu And You Will Always Be My MuMu !! <3333333
LuLu {L} MuMu