♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, July 31, 2009

Today After School Went Out Meet WeiFeng My Ex-Bf ... LOLS !!!
Was Very Boring ... Then He Need Go Back School For His
Don't Know What CCA ... LOLS ........

Then Went Home Took My Ez-Link Card Then Went To Meet
MuMu At AMK Hub ... Reach AMK Hub ... Wahh !
Sianx ... Nothing To Walk ... Then Went To MuMu's House ...
LOLS !!! Again ... But Today His Mother Never Cook , Then MuMu
Say He Cook For Me ... Hahahhs !!! (Eyes With Tears)
LOL ... Then Reach His House Was Like 5 Plus Lorhhx ...
Then After That Blah Blah Blah Blah ...
8 Plus Already ... Then He Wwent To Cook ...
But When Switch On The Lights Found That My Neck Got Reshes !!!
Wahhhh !!!!!! Then Don't Know What To Do ... -.-
Hahahhs !!! MuMu Ask Me To Take A Bathe At His House ... -.-
Hee ... (Shy laaa) Then Ok Lorhhs ... No Choice What ... :x
His Mother Also Let LOLS !!! :x

Then After Bathing , Washed Hair Also Lehhs ... Was
Like Very Cold Lorhhx ... Hahahhs !!!
Then MuMu Cooked Already ... He Went To Take Hair-Dryer
... He Said He Want To Help Me Dry My Hair ... LOL !
But I Said I Want Dry It On My Own ... Then He Said ...
I Should Have Been Very Honoured , Because This Is The
First Time He Help A Girl To Dry Hair ... Hahahhs xD
Thanks MuMu I LOVE YOU ! You're The Best Of The Best Luhhs !!!
Hee ... After Drying Hair ... Go Eat MuMu Cooked The Instant Noodles ...
I Was Like Coughing Like Mad And Running Nose ... Sick , So Taste Until
Like No Taste Like That ... Even MuMu Also Say He Today Cook Untill
Not Nice ... Hee !!! Nevermind MuMu , I Will Eat Everything You Cook !
Mwarkks Mwarkks Mwarkks ... After That Watched "Crime Watch"
With MuMu Mother ... MuMu Also Watch ... :p

After Watched Lerhhx ... MuMu See Me Home Lorhhx ... It Was Like
8 Plus ... I Reached Home At 9:15PM ... ^^ Good Good ...
Hahahhs !!!! Hmm ... Youngest Sister Already Feeling Much Beter But Still
Got Running Nose And Fever ... Today She Go See Doctor Lerhhx ...
Doctor Also Give Her Medicine Lerhhx Marhhs ... ^^
Hope She Get Well Soon ... Because Now Is I Sick Untill Want De Liao
Uhhs !!! I Got Running Nose , Cough , Sore Throat ...
Hahahhs !!! But My Temperature For Today Is 37.2 ... Aiya !
Ok Derhhx Laaaa ...




Yeaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!! Tommorow Going Watch The Movie ...
"Murderer" With MuMu , Then At Night Go See Stars ... ^^
Like The First Time We Did And Be Together !!! Hahahhs !
Mwarkkks !!! 15.08.09 is Our Second Month Lerhhx !!!
I'm So Looking Forward To That Day !!! YeePeeee :x

Hahahahs ... Now I Go Change Blog Song Then Go Play Audi Lehrhx ..
Tonight I'm Gonna Sleep Early Becasue Tommorow Going Out Lerhhx !!
Mwarkks MuMu Also Sleep Early uhhs ! Love You Lots !!! Hahahhs !
Hmm ... Now The Time Shows 11:29 And Byes !!

LuLu {L} MuMu