我爱你 我爱爱爱你 !!! hahas !!!
I'll Be Counting Down For The Next Month ... Don't Leave Me Okay ... Mwarkkks !!! MuMu Is Love By LuLu !
Even Tough Today You Cannot Go Out Celebrate With Me It's Ok ... ^^ Past Few Days , You Accompany Me So Much , Happy Already ... I Will Never Leave You :D
Always Love You My MuMu !!! hahahs ... I Want Nothing Else , All I Just Want Is You .. To Be By My Side Always When I Need You ... I'll Be Very Happy Already , I Don't Ask Muchh :x
Tuesday We Will Be Going Out Again With Your Friends ... I'm Happy And Really Looking Forward To It ... Baby ... I LOVE YOU !!!
Hahahahs ... I Believe that We Will Sure Continue ... :DDD You Will Always Be My Baby Boy !!!
You Told Me That I Don't Need To Do Anything You Will Also Know How Much I Love You , You Told Me To Be Myself And Have Confident In You ! How Touching :D
You Say You Will Always Remember To Wait 3years For Me And Won't Leave Me , You
ld Me Not To Leave You Too Because You Said That You Love Me :D (I'M REALLY TOUCH!)
ou Even Said That You Won't Give Any Chance To Any Girl Because You Will Be Cold To Them , Talk To You Awhile Sure Cannot Continue ... You Told Me Not To Worry Cause You Said "I Will Marry You" ...
That Time We Quarrel Because You Bluff Me Something And You Told Me You Will Give Me All Your Love And Care , You Said You Don't Care What I Suspect You ... And You Told Me Only One Thing I Can't Suspect ; Your Lover Towards Me . And You Told Me You Really Love Me ALot :x
A Message Sent By You On : 21 JUNE 09 . 11:37PM
My Phone Voice Not Nice De ... Hee , Seriously I Very Scared You Will Leave Me Someday Sia ...
A Message Sent By You On : 22 JUNE 09 , 12:14AM
Dear , You Sleep Liao Oh .. Rmb No Matter what Tone I Have , My Love For You Will Never Change .. It Feel Really Good When Your By My Side .. I Never Regret Meeting You , Really ... I Love You , Goodnight Sweetdreams ....
A Goodnight Message You Sent Me On : 29 JUNE O9 , 1:01AM ... ...
Goodnight LuLu !! I Love You And No Matter How Angry You Make Me , I Will Always Love You ... That's Why I Will Never Leave You , You're Part Of My Life Ler , I Won't Let You Leave Me De ...
^^ You Are My One And Only ... :D Hahahs ... Constant As The Stars Above , Always Know That you're In Love ... :D I Love You MuMu ... :DDDDDD Mwark Mwark Mwark Mwarkssss !!! ^^