T.T What Should I Do Now Nerhhs ?
Hmmmphh !! Today Such A Boring Day ...
Morning
Went To School ,
Daddy Drive Me Using His Lorry <3
(I Know Some Of You Who Look Down On Me Might Laugh)
Then Mr Muru(DM) Check Finger Nails ...
Hahahs ... Luckily Mine Was Short ... ! ~
Then While Walking To Class ... Saw
Tan Jia Wei .... -.-
Suey Siao Lorhhx !!
Then Uhhs ... He And
Jimmy Was Smiling At Me ...
Like Don't Know What Like That ,
Find It Weird ... So I Didn't Care Lorhhx ...
Just Continued My Walking ... (:
Reach Class That Time , So Many People
Already Sitting In Different Groups Chit-Chatting None Stop Lerhhx ...
I Was So Tired , Went To My Sit And Put My Head On The Table ...
Ok ... There's Nothing To Talk About The First Two Period Which
Was Reading Time & Maths ... ...
P.E Lesson
Hmm ... P.E Lesson Was Great ...
But Tan Jia Wei
Ruined It At The Front ... He Kept Telling People That
My Dad Drive A Lorry To Fetch Me To School ... And
He Kept Laughing ... Walao Ehhs !! Feel Like Giving Him A
Big Punch At His Nose Arrrr !!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr :x
Then Went To Quadrangle ... Miss Tan Our P.E Teacher Asked
Us To Warm Up By Running 2 Rounds Worhhx ... :p
Then Run Finish Liao ... Not Tired Lerhhx ... My Whole
Body Hyper Up ... Ahahs !!!
Then Saw Jasreel Her Class Running ...
Hahahs ... Her Stamina Very Good ... ^^ Wish To Be Like Her ...
And I Hope She Won't Hate Me Like Last Time Lerhhx ...
After Running We Take Our Shutter Run ... :)))
Wahh Sehh ... Alot People Failed At The First Try ...
Maybe Not Use To It Yet ? So Miss Tan Very Good ...
She Gave Us More Chancesss !!! Yay ! ~~
Hmm ... I Failed Too At The 1st Round ...
Then Second Round I Drop The Thing And I Slowed Down ...
Actually Cannot Have The 3 Try ... But Miss Tan Waited Everyone
To Finished Then She Gave Me The 3 Try ... aHAHAS !!!
This Time I Finally Passed ! Hooray ... But Quite Dissapointed Lorhhx ~
Because I Got 11.6 ... O.O ?
Standing Board Jump I Got 170 ... I'm Happy ...
I Will Work Hard De , For The Rest :DDDD
Hahahahs >.<
Recess
Aiyo ! No Time To Eat ... So Faster Order
Laksa xD And Eat ... Woopssyyy !!!
Then Eat Half Way , Mr Tay Blowed The Whistle ...
Hahahs , But My Class Continued Eating ...
Because We Have Reasons Marhhx ... We Changed
Into Uniform Then Toilet So Many People , Of Course
Not Enough Time Lorhhx ... Blehhx :p
After Recess
After Recess Was Boring , Nothing
To Talk ... But I Called Kain ...
And He Ask Me If I Wanna Watch Movie
The "Transformer" With His Friends On
Friday ... O.O ? Then I Said Ok ? HAHAHS !!!
Azalea Maybe Cannot Go Because Too Far Lerhhx ,
It's At Orchard ... Then Because Got Free Tickets Marhhs ...
If She Go Then No Free Tickets For Her , Then She Also Cannot
Go Until So Far , I Also Don't Want Her To Get Scolding Worhhx ...
Haissss ! Sadd Laaaa ! I Want Her Go Derhhx Lorhhx ...
Some More This Saturday Her B'dae ...
I Don't Want B'dae Girl Get Scolding Narhhs !
Hmm ... Kain Also Going Oh ! OoOops ~
Haven't Buy Present ... Maybe Friday Go Buy Liao x.x
What Now , Nothing To Do .... ....
Hahahs , Btw , I've Updated My Blog Song ...
Check It Out Guys !!! Hhahahah !

爱情没有对错
只怕对 但却错过 。。。
仔细找找 爱你的人
就在眼前 !!!
不要放弃 希望哦 !

五天后就是一个月了
你在哪里 ? 会想我吗 ?
你会回来吗 ? ? ?
我好想你 , 我真的好想你 !
让我们在从新开始好吗 ?
不要拒绝我 , 给我一次机会 ,
有那么难吗 !?
我爱你 , 目目 。。。
我真的好爱你 !!!
不要离开我 !!!
让我永远留在你身边 。。。
露露 爱 目目