♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Today Morning Late Lerhhx ... Wake Up At 10Plus ... -.- Rush To On Comp And Take Attendace ... Hees ... :D Hmm ... Then Went Azalea's House To Take Those Printed Homework From HBL ... ^^
Then We Went To Compass The Libary There To Meet Atiqah ^^ Do Homework ... After Doing , We Saw Aline , Nemo And Cutie [Denyse] ...
Chat Chat Awhile They Leave Lerhhx ... Then We Went To MC' Donalds ... ^^ hahahs , Then Headed To Outram To Pay Money For The Blogshop Thingy With Aza;ea And Atiqah ! TeeHees ...
Then At Compass Just Now Called MuMu , He Going T1 To Get His Ear Piece ... Hahahs >.<
Too Bad Cnt Pei Him Narhhs ... So After Reach Home , Chiong Homework ... :D
Chiong Finish Liaos , Update Blog Awhile ... And Check My Friendster Lorhhx ... :DDDDD

At Night Watch The 难兄难弟 Again Uhhs ... Then Advertisment That Time Called MuMu , He Said He Showering Uhhs ... So Paiseh :xxx hahahhs >.<
After He Shower Liaos , He Called Me And We Chat Awhile Lorhhx ... ^^ He Say He Suddenly Miss Me Ohh ... Eeeee ! So Sweet :x Hahahhs >.>
After Hung Liao Horx , Like 15Mins Later , i Miss Him Again Lehhs ... Hahhs >.<
So I Called Him Again Lorhhx >.<

Then Went To Desiree Blog , Saw A Person Keep Spamming Her Blog ... Aiyo ! Still Got My Name Lehhs ... I Very Angry ! Talk Among Themself Can Liao Marhhs ... Why Still Drag Me Down The Conversation ... So I Very Abgry So I Scolded Lorhhx ... Not Very What Laaa ... Just Wanted Them To Shoo Off ~ haisss .... Hope They Are Fine Now ...
Hmm ... After That Went To Xavier Brother's Blog , That Fcker Was There Spamming Again ... Wahh , Damn DuLan Arhh ! Actually Dunwanna Care De ... But ... Wahh Really Angry Siahhhx !!!
Then I Scold Abit Again ... :x Wahh ~ Dunno Hu Lorhhx ... That Person Seems To Know Me ... ...

Just Now Talk To MuMu , He Say August We Go Singapore Flyer Together Lehhs ... :x Aww , So Sweet ... Wahh ! 糖尿病 liaos luhhs ... So Sweet ... <3
Then After That He's Really Tired Liao ... He Say Actually Today He After School Want Come Find Me De , But He Wan Go Buy His Ear Piece Then He Never Come Liao ... After Saying This He Jiu Sleep Lerhhs !!! Laogong ! I Love You Narhhs !!! Mwarkks !!! <333333



老公 我爱你 !!! 哈哈 。。。
mwarkks !!!! ... <33333
15.06.09 Will ALWAYS Continueee !!!!!
khays , I'm Abit Tired Lerhhx , Tommorow Still Gort
School , Need Sleep And Wake Up Early ...
Nights ^^ Hahahhs ... Smile People !!! x333
LuLu {L} MuMu
I Don't Know If I Got Offence That "Fake Xavier" Lehhs ... What If Have ... Err ... Then He/She Spams My Blog ... ? Sadd ... Regret Scolding Laaa ! How Now ? Grrrr ...
Die Lorhhx ...