Posting Again ... This Fucking Blog Don't Know What Happen Laaa ... Suddenly Like Lag Like That , Words Cannot Change Colour ... LOL ! Idiot Laaaa ... So Black In Colour Lols ! And Then This Fucking Comp ... Cannot Transfer Any Pictures Derhhx ! Walan Ehhs !!! xD
Later Going Hubby House To Celebrate Wei Xuan's (The Baby) Birthday ... Lalals !!!
Now Hubby's Phone Not On ... Maybe Rebonding His Hair Barhhs ... Because Morning He Message Me At 11Plus Saying "GoodMorning LuLu ! You Awake Lerhhx Marhhs ?? Later Don't Need Buy Present Lerhhx , Later I Fetch You Come My House Ok ??"
Hahahhs ! I Love My Sweety Pie Narhhs ... ^^
I Love Him So Much , My Hubby ... :DDD
Hmmph ~ I Miss Him Already !
LOLS ! My Ex "Sean" Just Message Me Said That He Tio
H1N1 ... He Said "Hey ! Um , I Got H1N1 . I Know You Won't Care , But I Am Just Telling You ..." LOLS !! He Thought I Will Care ? Hee ... But I Cannot So Bo Xim Marhhs ... Khays Laaa ... "TAKECARES ALRIGHT SEAN" >.<
Hmm ... Nothing To Do Now ... Hais ... ~
Hubby Uhhs ! What You Doing Now Ohh ?
I Miss You Ehhs <3333
Ohh Ya ... 15 More Days Is Our 2nd Month Lerhhs ...
Hahahhs , You Said Next Month Bring Me Go
Seat The Singapore Flyer Horxx ?
ArBo Our 2nd Month That Day Go Luhhs ? ? ? Hahhahs >.<
Then Very Romantic ... Ohh ... Thursday You Send Me A Message That Says
"Hee LuLu Ah , Jiayou With Your Wushu Ah.. I Just Woke Up Again.. Hahahs . LuLu Ah, I Guess I Next Week Jiu Ok Lerhhx.. You Nxt Week Free , Tell Me Khays ? Let's Go Out Watch Stars .. Hee !" How Sweet Of You Hubby ... Mwarkks !!!
Hee ... I Think Now I Go Shower And Wait For You Barhhs ... ^^
Hahahhs ... 我永远永远爱你 ! 永远都不会放开你的 ! 我要继续这样下去到永远 ! 你是我的唯一!
LuLu {L} MuMu
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥