


Phew !!! After School Went To Do That CIP ...
RAWR !! Tired Til Mad Uhhs ! :DDD Hmm ...
After CIP Was Like 2:10PM Then Went To
Compass With Aline , Denyse And Azalea
And Eat MosBurgar ... :x Hmmphs !
Eat Finish Then Went To Walk Walk Lorhhx ...
Go Action City , Then Go Walk One Round Saw
JiaWei They All ... Then Walk Away :D Then
Went 77th Street ... Then Go Home LOLS !!!
Bo Liao Luhhs ... Hahahhs !
Wahh , Nothing To Do Lorhhx ...
Today Literature Period Mdm
Sieow Got Something On Then
A Relief Teacher "Mr Tan"
Come In , Then Nothing
To Do ... I Sleep Lorhhx ... Then Sleep
Until Half Way ... I MEAN IM DREAMING
!!!! Then MuMu Message Me ... Wahh ! I
Want Continue My Dream Derhhx , But Cannot
Liaos ... I Was Dreaming About MuMu If
I'm Not Wrong :x Hais !!! ~
Tommorow Racial Harmony Lorhhx ...
Lols !!! NSPS Cancelled The Celebration Lorhhx ...
Also Good Larhhx ... Because Tomorrow I Got
Wushu Marhhs ... Grrrr !!! Mr Tay Say MUST
Go Lorhhx ... Sianx ... Tired Lehhs !!! ~ HAHAHS ~
So Tomorrow Ready To Get Torture Again Liao
Lorhhx ... Sobsobsss ... :((((( Hmm ... Today Nothing
Happen Lorhhx ... Hahhs >.<
MuMu Still Very Sick Leiis , How ?
I'm Worried ... D:
Haisss ... Tomorrow Don't Know He Still
Got Come Marhhs Lehhs ... :(
hhahahhs >.> Want Him Rest Derhhx ...
But Miss Him Lehhs ... :( Hahhahs xD
Hubby Must Rest Horhhx !
Wifey Love You <3333
Hmm ... That's All For Today Barhhs ...
I Wanna Say Something Again :
You Are My Drug ,
I'm Addicted To You ,
I Need To Take You Everyday ,
I Need You With Me !
You Are My Drug ...
I Will Never Quit
Because You Are The Only Drug
That I Love And You Make Me Strong
I Said It Before But , Now Feel Like
Writing It Again ... Mwarkks :DDD
Khays Luhhs ... Now Sign Off
Then Go Talk To MuMu
Already ... MISS HIM DAMN MUCHH !!!!!!!!!
YEA BABY , WAIT UHHS ... LOVESSS <333
LuLu {L} MuMu