He's Outside Again ... Hais ..
I Think He Thinks That I'm Annoying Already ... :(
I Don't Want Him To Think This Way ...
So I Didn't Contact Him Too Much Today ...
He Yesterday Said That Sometimes I'm Not
An Understanding Person ... Hais ... I Know ...
I Keep Tie Him With Me Because I Scared If I Let Go Abit
I Would Lose Him ... He Always Told Me To Believe And Trust Him
That He Won't Leave Me ... But Now I Think He Felt Annoyed
By Me Already ... But Who Will Understand Why ? I Did This Because
I LOVE HIM ! :'( Sobbs ... I Don't Know What To Do Now ...
Seriously ... What He Want Me To Do ??? I Know I'm Selfish ...
I Never Give Him Time To Be With His Friends ...
I Think I Don't Have Any Confident In Relationship Barhhs ...
So I Felt Scared ... I Just Wanna Say Sorry MuMu...>
All My Fault ... Haish ~ 15.06.09 , >Please Continue ...
7more Days To 1mth And Currently We Aren't Stable ... :(
I LOVE YOU MuMu ,
You Everything To Me ...
And Please Don't Let Me Beg You
Not To Go ... :((( Mwarkss Baby ...
TAKECARES ,
LuLu {L} MuMu