♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Friday, July 24, 2009

hais ! last night quarreled with mumu ... -.- so sadd that i cried ! Why ?!! Haiss ... I Don't Know What To Do Laaaaa ... Freaking Sianx And Sad These Few Days ... So You Didn't See Any Post These Two Days ... Freaking Out At Home And In School ! ! !

What to do now ? I don't feel like saying anything right now lorhhx ... just siann laaa ... why we are like "drifting" ? I want you be with me !
But you always say i got attitude and communication problem ... I tried to changed but idk why i can't ... How ?!

PeiHwa idol coming lerhhx .. don't even have the mood to be happy lorhhx ... i don't feel anything at all ... what happen my boy ? Is there a need to scold me like that everytime ? I know you care about me ... you said you love me thats why you want me to become a beter JingXuan !!!

DON'T KNOW LAAA !
I'm such a failure ... Bad Daughter , Bad Sister , Bad Friend , Bad Student , Bad Junior ... Everything bad laaa ... I suck !!! I just suck okay ! I Love You <3 I REALLY DO ! I don't want to quarrel with you but ...

But when scolding me , have you ever thought of yourself ? You sometimes also have attitude problem ok ! some more I never do anything lehhs ! Haiya !




Nothing lerhhx ... Byes !
JINGXUANNN :(
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥