♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today Nothing To Talk ...
And I Don't Wish To Talk About
It !!! My Day Just Suck ALright Today ?!

LOLS !!! MuMu , Get Well Soon ...
Nothing Post Because I Don't Wanna Say
About Today ... Today Wushu I Was
Day Dreaming And TIRED Don't Know For
What ! LOLS !!! Just Don't Feel Like Talking ...

-.- Put New Song Liaos ,
1st Song Is Call MoMo ,
Just Change Every MoMo
To MuMu ... Hahhhs !

Finally I Smile ? LOLS !!!
But Is Fake !!! Khays ... Byes !
Today Suck Like Hell !!

Byes , Do Takecares ...
LuLu {L} MuMu ...