Today Pei Hwa Semi Finals ... -.- Hais ! I Forgot The Lyrics Laaaa ! I Want Re Take ! I Don't Care ! Hais ... =/ I Don't Know If I Will Get In Marhhs Lehhs ... :( Some More Today MuMu Very Disappointed Like That ... :{ Hais ! Sorry MuMu ...
And My Dear Niece KoMin ... She Said She Had A High Expectation Of Me ... Sorry Guys , Sorry People , Sorry 1N1 ! Sorry For Letting You Disappointed ... But The Results Haven't Come Out Yet ... Maybe Tommorow Barhhs ... So Nervous Laaa ! Hahahhs ... Here's Something Emily Blog-ed In Her Blog ...
"Hmm .. then english period,
we re-do the draft 1 thingy ...
half-way,
was like assembly time ??
Then we went to the hall ...
WOW .... ALL THE "PEIHWA IDOLS" HAD THEIR SEMI FINALS ?!
As in they sing to whole school leh !
Then got 'judges' ...
ALL SANG QUITE WELL :D !
BUT .. I'LL SUPPORT MY FRIEND(classmate), JINGXUAN !!!
Hmm ... YEAH ! JINGXUAN,YOU ROCK !
I SUPPORT YOU ! 1N1 SUPPORTS YOU FOREVER!(:
DON'T GIVE UP :D !!! JIAYOU !"
Thanks Sistaaa ! I Promise You !
If I Made It For The Semi - Finals !
I Will Do Even Beter With WeiTing !
Mwarkkks !!! Love Ya' ... Hahahhs >.< hais ="/">.<
Hmmph ~ This Saturday Going Watch Stars
With Him ... Miss The Time So Much Lorhhs !
Hahahhahahahs ! Hmmph ~ BABY !~ I LOVE YA !!
Khays La ... Maybe Nothing Lerhhx ...
Ps Now Adays Never Blog Because
Very Not Free ... Haish ~
Khays la Khays la ... Byes ~ !
Hahahahs ... Takecares Everyone !
Wish WeTing Get Well Soon Too ~ Hahahhs !~
Love Love Love You All Lots !!!! xDDD
LuLu {L} MuMu