♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

That Day Celebrate Azalea And Emily's Birthday ... Now Post The Pictures ... TeeHee :x Abit Late Narhhs But ... ... Still Can Enjoy Some Marhhs ... (((:

:) Here We Go >>>>>>>

Wahh Peoples , We ARE United ? OO ! Hahahhas !!

Wahh Nataniel Know Them For Don't Know How Many Hours Only ...
And They Become Such Good Brothers ... Hahahhs ! ! !

I Look Retarded ... Maybe I'm Really One :x Hahahhs !

(From Left To Right) Jingxuan (BoomBahh Girl) , Kain ( Blurr Kiahx !) , WaiKian (Cheerful Guy) , Jing Zhou (Terrorist/Suspicious Looking Man) ... ... Hahahhs (No Offence)

Are We Flyng Or Jumping Or Falling ? Hahahhs , I Can't RMB How We
Took This Photo ... Hahahahhs ! ! ! xD





Hahahs ! Sleeping Soon Nights ... ^^