♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Saturday, July 18, 2009




Woah ! Just Recieve A Tagged From MuMu ... >.<
"lulu i had come n tagg u ler... i will always
make 15.06.09 cont too..
acually im sry to stress u too"
So Sweet ... Hubby I Love You <3

-.- How , I Miss You !!! And I'm Sorry Today Never Contact
You Because I Whole Day , No Mood And I Don't Know
What I'm Doing Either ...
Hais ~ Hmm ... Just Now Heard Your Voice And I Miss Ya' So
Much Nowww ... Aww T.T MuMu , TakeCare Of Yourself Alrights ?

Cuz Heard Your Voice Just Now , You Don't Sound Alright ...
You Sound Like As If You Are Ill Forever ... T.T Rest Khays ...
I Feel Like Going Your House And Accompany You Again
Like Last Time ... Because I'm Really Worried ...
Remember To Call Me When Something Happens Khays ...
Mwarks !!! I Will Always Be There ... With You ,
No Matter What !

I Can't Sleep ... :( Thinking About You Now ...
Thinking How Are You Now ... Hope You Sleep Well
Tonight ... Later Midnight You Gonna Eat Medi Again ...
I Miss Ya' Hubby ... WaiKian And JingZhou Watched
The Transformers Already Just Now ...
I Want Go Watch With You But Now You Are Sick
And I'm Ground By My Mum ... How ??? ... ... Baby

How ?! Ok Narhhs ... Nothing To Talk Already ,
Tommorow Moring Will Give You Morning Message Again ... ((:
Mwarkks :DDDD Remeber Take Care Of Yourself Too Uhhs ...
Hahahhs >.<
I Won't Leave You <3

Hmm ... Nights Baobei MuMu ...
oops ! 12:17AM lerhhx ...
Really Goodnights Lerhhx ! <3
LuLu Love You ...
爱你 爱你 爱你哦 !!!
永远做我的 目目 !!!
hahahs >.<


LuLu {L} MuMu
{ 15.06.09 ,
Always Cont ! }