♥ The Girl You Wish To Know ♥

My photo
Hi , I'm Jingxuan , You can call me shanny , 15 on 21march . Currently ATTACHED to Jeremy.W ,8march2010 . I Love You Darling (L) Family , sisters , boyfriend and friends are loved ! ♥ I Adored Brown colour Teddy bears & Dolphins & DORAEMONS ! ♥ They rawks ! ♥ Sweet Popcorns & IceLemonTea is my favourite ! ♥♥ AngelineKhoo is the drug for me , 6years of sistership , please don't break us up . I hate sharing my things to others . She's mine ! ♥♥♥ Respect me and i'll do the same :)

Monday, July 13, 2009

^^ hahas ... hmm ... I Don't Know What To Say Ehhs ... Really ... Hmmphh !!!
Now Don't Know What To Do ... MayBe Going Kovan Alone Later Lorhhx ... Because Very Sian ...
Hahahs ... Don't Know If Meeting Kain Later ... :((( I Miss Him ... ...
Hahahs , Today In School Nothing To Do , Headache , Very Very Pain ... Also Don't Know Why Suddenly Like That :x I Want To See Him Now Lehx ... Very Sianz Ehhs ... Hahahs ... Tommorow And Wednesday No School , Self Study At Home Worhhx ... Then Maybe Tommorow "After Home Study (School)" Got Go Watch Movie The "Ice Aged 3" With Kain And His Friends ... ^^ Hahahs ... Looking Forward To It Narhhs ... I Miss Him !!! TeeHee :x
Hmm ... Now What To Do Lehhs ... Mummy Just Top Up My Phone :))) Yeahhh !!! Got Money Liaos ... :D
Rawr !!!!!!!!!!!! Bored Bored Bored !!! , Come On People ! Ask Me Out Man !!! Hahahs ... Elva : Honey Honey Honey Nice To Hear Ehhs ... :DDDDD
EeeeeeYeRRRR ! Joined The PeiHwa Idol , In Liaos , Also No Use Lehhs ... Untill Now Also Haven't Perform ... Aww , T.T Criesss :'( Ahahahs !
Now Maybe Go Bathe Lerhhx , Then Go Out Alone I Think If Kain Cannot Laaaa ... OhYa , Need Print The Don't Know What Hor !!! Shit ! , I No Printer Luhhs ... :(
Kain Have But I Scared He Tired Then I Don't Want Disturb Him ... :(
Hahahahhs ...
Khays , I Now Go Bathe Lerhhx , Byes People !!!
Tonight Maybe Post Agin Or What Barhhs ... ^^
Hmm ... Mwarkks MuMu ! <3
露露 {爱} 目目